Staying in Hamburg: Private accommodation
Don't speak German just at school; meet Germans at home
We organise accommodation in single rooms, self-catering or with meals with German private individuals.
Regardless of whether you are staying in a single household or with a family: Our friendly and open-minded landlords are happy to welcome guests from all over the world. The furnishings are functional but cosy, towels are provided, and the washing machine can be used by arrangement. Bathroom and kitchen are shared with the landlords.
At a glance
- We inspect all rooms personally and are in close contact with our landladies and landlords.
- The room is at your disposal from the Sunday prior to your course start until the Saturday after your course ends.
- Our accommodation is easily accessible by public transport.
- We arrange accommodation for course participants aged 18 and over.
Fees for private accommodation
Single room self-catering
126.00 € (additional day 18.00 €)
Single room bed & breakfast*
196.00 € (additional day 28.00 €)
Accommodation service fee
|Airport pick up|
Change of accommodation
* Your hosts buy breakfast for you and you prepare it yourself.
Accommodation for longer than 3 months
If you wish to stay in Hamburg for longer than three months, you are required to register your Hamburg accommodation address at the Residents' Registration Office (Einwohnermeldeamt). In Hamburg, the customer centres of the individual districts are in charge of this. In this case, we recommend that you organise your own accommodation. Unfortunately, we only have a few landlords who allow you to register at their address.