telc English B1-B2 is a scaled examination that tests general language skills at two levels of competence. It offers a differentiated evaluation of your language competence in the skills reading, listening, writing and speaking. You will find out exactly in which areas the level B1 or B2 has been achieved.
- Examination fee for TANDEM course participants: € 180.00
- Examination fee for external participants: € 190.00
- The examination takes place at TANDEM Hamburg. All parts of the examination are held on one day.
- The written part lasts approx. 115 minutes without a break, the oral part 15 minutes (plus 20 minutes preparation)
- Further details (preparation materials, model exams) for telc English B1-B2 can be found here.
If you cancel before the registration deadline, we will refund the examination fee minus a processing fee of € 50.00. A later cancellation is not possible. Exception: If you fall ill on the day of the exam, please inform us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a medical certificate within 4 days. In this case, we will refund the examination fee minus a processing fee of € 50.00.
After approx. 6-8 weeks you can collect your exam results from us - please check our website (see above) to see if they have arrived.
For data protection reasons, we do not give information by telephone as to whether an examination has been passed or not.
You must collect your test result from us in person and bring your ID with you. If you cannot collect your test result in person, please send us a stamped and addressed A4 envelope (or bring it with you to the exam), and we will send it to you by post. If you would like someone to collect your test result for you, please write a Letter of Authorisation for that person.